Please use this form if you are a new customer or an existing customer wishing to update your dog's details.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out an agreement between ‘you’ the dog’s owner and ‘me’ Paws’N’Unwind’s owner. Submission of Paws’N’Unwind’s Registration Form will confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your desire to proceed with a booking.
1. Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
2. The remaining balance will be payable on the first day of the booking.
3. Your deposit will be fully refunded only if the booking is cancelled at least two weeks in advance. You agree that if you cancel your booking with less than two weeks’ notice you will lose your full deposit.
4. You agree that should you decide to collect your dog before the end of the booking, you will not be entitled to any refund of any payment.
5. You agree to provide accurate and complete information in the Registration Form about your dog. During your continued use of my service you agree to keep me informed of any changes to your dog’s Registration Form.
6. In the event of an emergency, if I am unable to proceed with the booking, I will refund your deposit without any liability to myself.
7. I am unable to accept dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs or people and subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
8. I am unable to accept bookings for bitches in season.
9. I am unable to accept bookings for intact dogs.
10. You agree to supply enough food for the duration of your dog's board plus food bowls, bedding, poop bags, lead and any toys which will help your dog settle in. If insufficient food is supplied at the start of the board you agree to refund the cost incurred purchasing more food.
11. If your dog causes damage to my home, other than reasonable wear and tear, you agree to reimburse any reasonable cost incurred by me in this event.
12. Should your dog’s behaviour become uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, you accept that he/she will be placed in a dog boarding kennel until your return and any transfer fee plus fees charged by the kennel will be payable by you. The cost of your dog’s stay in my house will still apply.
13. I will use all care to ensure the happiness, safety and welfare of your dog. If however your dog becomes unwell or has an accident during his/her board I will take him/her to a veterinary surgery. You agree to be responsible for payment of veterinary fees incurred upon your return. It is recommended that your dog is insured against sickness and injury prior to the start of the board.